Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How to send a message to the Sports Ambassadors

One of the best things you can do for the Sports Ambassadors while they are away is send them messages. It comes as a real encouragent to hear from friends and loved ones at home. For those that are unaware of how to do this just follow the instructions below.
1. Click where it says comment at the end of one of the posts that the boys have made.
2. Write your comment in the box provided. (don't forget to include your name at the end)
3. Where it says word verification, type in the word written above the box.
4. Where is says choose an identity select anonymous.
5. Click where it says publish your comment.
Let's really get behind these guys and inundate them with messages instead of just reading what they are up to.

If you have any further questions feel free to email me at greg@sportsaa.com.au
God bless.

Greg Beacham.

2 comments:

Asad shah said...

parallel ski turns I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

areebashaikh said...

boxing body protector I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.